This is the most updated Affilorama review you'll find on the web (Updated Last Month).
It's important to know that many article variations are claiming an honest Affilorama review whether it is “100% exposed.” or is it a scam? Well, those are all OUTDATED.
Affiliate marketing has got to be one of the most well-received types of internet marketing used in this day and age. Mainly because of its capability of generating a passive income—which a lot of marketers are aspiring for.
Some people may think that affiliate marketing is losing its sparkle. They think that it is not an effective way of making money like it used to. Well, let me be the first to tell you that affiliate marketing is still as effective as ever.
The reason for that is because online businesses still need affiliate marketers like bloggers or any other freelancers out there to promote their products. It is a permanent cycle that is burnt deep in our marketing traditions. Without affiliate marketers, how would they increase their audiences?
Look at it this way, if a company released a product, they would look for ways to advertise it. It can be through commercials, popup ads, banner ads, or even send out flyers (which is quite weird if it is a digital product). And through those efforts, they would increase their sales. But by having an affiliate marketer that has a huge following, you get the chance of getting them to buy your product, increasing your sales as well as your traction.
It’s a win-win; you get customers while they get commissions.
So, if ever you think that affiliate marketing is not the best way to make money, I’m willing to get out of my way to prove you wrong. Besides, that is how you make money in affiliate marketing—you persuade.
But have you ever wondered how to maximize the efficiency of your affiliate links? If you think that you are not doing enough, you probably need some mentoring from expert affiliate marketers.
In this review, I will be discussing an affiliate marketing training program called Affilorama.
What is Affilorama?
Affilorama is an award-winning training program that is geared towards teaching affiliate marketers everything they need to know in order to maximize the profit they make every single day. It is founded in the year 2006 by a very successful affiliate marketer named Mark Ling.
Through his 8 years of experience in affiliate marketing, he decided to create his first step-by-step video lessons to help affiliate marketers in achieving their goals of making a huge profit through affiliate links. And ever since he launched Affilorama, there are approximately 300,000 members around the world who joined the program.
The goal of Affilorama is to assist affiliate marketers in overcoming potential challenges that they may encounter throughout their careers. Especially now that competition has got to be one of the main problems in succeeding. With all the tools and video lessons, Mark Ling managed to make Affilorama become a training program that simplified the process and demands of building your affiliate marketing career.
Going back, when I said that Affilorama is an award-winning affiliate marketing training program, I was dead-serious about it. Here are their awards:
- Deloitte Fast 50 – 44th fastest growing company in NZ: The Deloitte/Unlimited Fast 50 index celebrates the innovation, growth, and success of growing businesses in New Zealand. Doubledot Media was ranked the 44th fastest growing company in New Zealand. This was our second year in the index.
- Air New Zealand Cargo Canterbury Export Awards – Small to Medium Exporter of the Year Finalist: The Air New Zealand Cargo Canterbury Export Awards celebrate and recognize the outstanding achievements of exporters in Canterbury.
- Champion Canterbury Awards – Global Operator Finalist: The Champion Canterbury Awards, celebrate business excellence, passion and success recognizing the contribution both small, medium and large enterprises make to the vitality of the Canterbury region. We were a finalist in the Global Operator category.
- Vero Business Awards – Finalist: The Vero Excellence in Business Support Awards recognize excellence in the field of business support. The Awards honor those entities and individuals who make real contributions in providing quality products and services, making life easier for business owners. We were a finalist in the one to many categories.
- AmCham Export Awards – Exporter of the Year Finalist: The AmCham-UPS Awards celebrate success and innovation in the import, export, and investment sectors between New Zealand and its second-largest trading partners the US.
- Deloitte Fast 50 – 23rd fastest growing company in NZ: The Deloitte/Unlimited Fast 50 index celebrates the innovation, growth, and success of growing businesses in New Zealand. Affilorama was ranked the 23rd fastest growing company in New Zealand.
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific – Winner: The Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific program recognizes technology companies that have achieved the fastest rates of annual revenue growth in the Asia Pacific during the past three years.
This goes to show how legit Affilorama is. So, the question of whether Affilorama is a scam or not is immediately crossed-out on the list.
What is included in Affilorama?
One thing you should know about Affilorama is the fact that they offer free memberships to affiliate marketers. This means that you automatically have access to their content like blog articles and videos that contain a lot of useful guidelines that you can follow and incorporate in your affiliate marketing platforms.
Aside from the free membership that Affilorama is offering, there are four main training programs that you can get if you avail for its premium plan.
- Pathway to Passive
Let’s discuss them one by one.
Pathway to Passive
Path to Passive is a training course, whereas you will learn a lot about making a passive income on your website through affiliate marketing. This module highlights the importance of identifying the most profitable niche for you, the best products that you should promote, creating extremely valuable content, and how to boost your ranking and traffic through SEO.
Not only that, but you will also be taught how to target the right audience that is sure to be interested in the product that you are promoting. That itself is a pretty big challenge because targeting an audience is not as easy as it may seem. You might end up targeting the wrong audience, which would lead to a huge loss in your profits.
This module is basically a beginner’s guide to becoming a successful affiliate marketer. It teaches you all about the basics of affiliate marketing whilst adding in some secret tips and tricks along the way.
Here are the lessons that you will learn:
- How to find profitable niches and products
- How to attract the right people
- How to convert your visitors into buyers
- How to create content that attracts links
Is Pathway to Passive the right program for me?
As you can see above, Pathway to Passive is actually recommended for both parties. Whether you are still a newbie to the affiliate marketing world or a rather experienced one who only seeks for an upgrade in your processes—you are more than welcome to go through this module.
AffiloBlueprint is a training module that consists of three parts. It is a training system that is specifically designed in order to cater to two types of people, which are:
- Novice affiliate marketers who are still trying to learn the ropes.
- Affiliate marketers who did not manage to achieve success during their campaigns, despite their unfaltering efforts.
The AffiloBlueprint is like a way more upgraded form of Pathway to Passive, which has a lot of “foolproof” business techniques and principles that will help you maximize your profit from your websites through your affiliates.
- Over 90 video lessons that are easy to digest, especially if you are still a beginner.
- Course notes.
- You also gain access to AffiloTheme, which lets you create and customize your website easily.
- After-lesson “homework” or activities to ensure that you actually incorporate everything that you are learning throughout the course program.
- A progress tracker, so as to avoid getting lost whenever you go back to it.
Is AffiloBlueprint the right program for me?
As mentioned before, AffiloBlueprint is specifically designed for two types of people: newbies and unsuccessful affiliate marketers (or maybe you are having a hard time altogether).
So, if ever you are one of these two, This Affilorama course is definitely the right one for you.
This is Affilorama’s own premium set of online tools that you can use to help you manage your affiliate marketing business.
Here are some things that you can do with AffiloTools:
- Monitor and track your SEO rankings
- See all of your analytics on a single page (Revenue, traffic, sales, ranking, social media, and trends).
- Also lets you monitor your competitor’s ranking
- Build backlinks easier
- Website health checking
If you are an affiliate marketer who is not fond of tracking and monitoring your data, then you are definitely doing something gravely wrong. This mistake will eventually, if not immediately, lead to your downfall—which is not what we want as affiliate marketers.
Therefore, having a program or dashboard that shows you all of your data regarding the performances of your affiliates is a must-have. Because if you will not even bother doing so, then what’s the point of starting a career that requires you to monitor all of these things.
Is AffiloTools the right one for me?
This question should never be asked since it is a solid requirement for you to have at least a functioning dashboard with all of your affiliate marketing needs are laid out in front of you. Because without it, you have no way of knowing whether your affiliate campaigns are working or gaining traction at the very least.
That said, no matter what program it may be (AffiloTools, or not), it is still important to have some place where you can monitor your business.
AffiloJetpack is an automatic affiliate management system that does almost all the work for you. It is a program that contains the four components required for building a very profitable income stream through your niche website.
This system is marketed as if it is the only thing that you need right now in order to achieve success. In their official page, you can find the sales pitch of AffiloJetpack and trust me, it is a very interesting sales pitch, and it covers everything you need to know about this product.
Mark Ling really knows his stuff.
In AffiloJetpack, you will be taught a lot of things that are “missing” in your affiliate marketing process.
- 90+ Expertly crafted emails designed to build trust and make sales
- The super-effective “bait” to entice more subscribers
- A beautiful website—that is built for you with only a couple of clicks
- The easier way to get quality website content
You will also learn some secrets that most successful marketers will not share with you—well, at least according to Mark Ling.
This is an effortless way of making a passive income in exchange for a sizable price (which we will be discussing later on).
Is AffiloJetpack the right one for me?
Yes, and no.
The reason for that answer is because I personally do not approve of it as a whole.
First, it highly deters learning. It is quite a lazy application, whereas the user will not be doing most of the heavy lifting required to run a successful affiliate marketing career. Second, these marketers will become highly dependent on this program.
For example, what would happen if it AffiloJetpack is suddenly discontinued? They will not be able to start up a new career since they do not know about the basics of affiliate marketing.
So, I highly suggest veering away from this program and go for Affilorama’s training courses instead.
Affilorama Price Plans
Aside from its free membership, Affilorama has four products at its disposal. These four products are bought separately, and there is only one product that requires a subscription-based payment; this product is AffiloTools.
The other products can be bought for a one-time payment.
- Pathway to Passive – This cost only $37, and it is a one-time fee only.
- AffiloTools – AffiloTools is free, but you can opt-in for a premium version if you want to get more uses from it.
- Bronze – Costs $17 per month
- Silver – $47 a month
- Gold – $97 per month
- AffiloBlueprint – This costs $197 and has a one-time payment.
- AffiloJetpack – This is the most expensive product that Affilorama has to offer. It costs a one-time payment of $997.
All of these products are subject to a 60-day money back guarantee. The same thing can be applied to AffiloJetpack because they would actually pay you an extra $100 if you ask for a refund. The reason for that is quite interesting and really smart in terms of advertising.
Mark Ling is so confident about AffiloJetpack that he is actually willing to add in an extra $100 if you ask for a refund. It’s crazy!
Pros & Cons
What I like about Affilorama (Pros)
- The course is well laid out, and the information is easy to digest.
- Affilorama is a great program if you are still a beginner.
- The forum is active.
- It has a 60-day money back guarantee; as for AffiloJetpack, you get $100 if you ask for a refund.
- It has a free membership option that lets you access different content like articles and videos—all of which are very useful and educational
- The products are affordable—especially Pathway to Passive, and AffiloTools.
What I don’t like about Affilorama (Cons)
- The contents of the training programs are very outdated.
- There are a lot of upsells, which are quite expensive
- Questionable link building practices (probably because it is outdated)
- Mark Ling is not as active as he says he is; most of the time, the support members will fill in for him and answer your questions.
Affilorama vs. Wealthy Affiliate
An alternative (and more popular) for Affilorama is Wealthy Affiliate.
Both teach you how to become a better affiliate marketer and will assist you in achieving a consistent flow of passive income.
But which of the two is actually better than the other?
To put it simply, Wealthy Affiliate is by far better that Affilorama.
First and foremost, Wealthy Affiliate does not have any upsells at all, unlike Affilorama, who has a lot of them all over the place. This ultimately means that Wealthy Affiliate offers a cheaper price plan per year, which only costs about $359/year.
Another thing reason Affilorama falls behind drastically is its very outdated content. It does not seem like Mark is doing something about this issue, which makes Affilorama fall down the ranks quite easily.
Affilorama does not have any community support or a support team that will respond to your queries almost instantaneously. Wealthy Affiliate has a 24/7 community support that responds very quickly—approximately 2 seconds!
And lastly, Wealthy Affiliate lets you host 50 websites! Affilorama did not even come close since it only lets you host 15 websites, which is very limited if you ask me.
The comparison may be one-sided, but the differences are very noticeable. Plus, it is very obvious that most affiliate marketers would choose Wealthy Affiliate over Affilorama because it offers more than what the latter has.
Affilorama is generally decent when it comes to providing training courses that are geared towards helping affiliate marketers achieve their goals of becoming successful.
That being said, I personally would recommend it to beginners only—even if it is stated that Affilorama is also great for experienced affiliate marketers. The reasons for that is because some of the content found in the training videos and articles are quite outdated. They would just be wasting their money reading or listening to things that they most probably already know.
As for novices, it is perfectly fine even if the content is outdated. At the very least, they would still get some valuable information regarding the required skills and secret tips and tricks in order to succeed in affiliate marketing.
But there is one thing that I cannot recommend at all, and that is the AffiloJetpack.
AffiloJetpack, in my opinion, is a lazy system that does all the work for you. Personally, I would rather learn how to do these kinds of stuff on my own rather than let some program do everything for me. Learning how to do things will always be better, and if you decide to take the easy route, trust me, you will eventually face some issues that might seem impossible to overcome since you relied way too much on that program.
Although it is your choice, I would recommend not getting AffiloJetpack. Go for Pathway to Passive; instead, you will definitely learn a thing or two.
How to join the Affilorama Affiliate program?
You can join the Affilorama affiliate program by signing up here. You will easily get a 50% commission on each of the products that you refer to.
Does Affilorama have a forum and support system?
Affilorama does, in fact, have a forum page which you can access once you register. It also has a support system that provides both email and phone support.
Is Affilorama a scam?
Affilorama is definitely not a scam. This is easily shot down by the number of awards it accumulated over the years. You can see these awards in my review, or you can click here and see them listed in their official About Us page.
Are the Affilorama members active?
Unfortunately, the members are not that active. Although you can get a few responses from other members regarding your query, it is still unlike other membership programs who have an overwhelming number of active members.
I hope you have enjoyed my Affilorama Review. If you have any doubt or queries, please let me know in the comment box. I will be glad to assist you.